· All bookings are only valid when booked through my Facebook page, in person, via email or phone/text.
· A location, time slot and booking fee (if required) needs to be confirmed for bookings to be valid.
· Clients will be asked to pay a £10 (non-refundable or transferable) booking fee when booking any service priced at £20+. This is to secure the appointment. If this is not paid within 24 hours, the appointment will be invalid.
· All bookings will be confirmed via email, Facebook message or text 24 hours prior to the appointment. If you do not receive your confirmation message, please contact me directly.
· Payment for your appointment can be made on the day or anytime prior to your appointment in person, via bank transfer or PayPal.
· Please inform me prior to your appointment if you have had any allergic reactions to specific products/ingredients in the past so these can be avoided during services.
· For eyebrow tinting and hair colouring services, you must have had a recent patch test done by myself or one will need to take place before booking those appointments.
· For health and safety, I ask that clients and their party do not smoke during any services.
· Any offers/discount codes must be quoted at the time of booking, otherwise they may be invalid.
· Please allow up to 30 minutes grace for your appointment. This is to take into account the late running of previous clients, road closures, traffic and any other anomalies that may occur.
Travel & Parking
· Travel is calculated from where I am situated at the time. A mileage fee will be applicable to everyone outwith 3 miles.
· Any parking costs must be paid in full by the client.
· If there is inadequate parking, please notify me in advance.
· For journeys over 2 hours, there will be additional charge out with the standard travel pricing.