When booking an appointment with Jamie Johnston Beauty, Hair & Makeup Artist, you agree to and understand the following:
- All bookings are only valid when booked through my Facebook/Instagram page, in person, via email, or by phone/text.
- A location, time slot, and booking fee (if required) all need to be confirmed for any bookings to be valid.
- Clients will be asked to pay a £10 (non-refundable or transferable after 48 hours prior to the appointment) booking fee when booking any services priced at £15.00 or above. This is to secure the appointment. If this is not paid within 24 hours, the appointment will be invalid.
- All bookings will be confirmed via email, Facebook/Instagram direct message, or text 24 hours prior to the appointment. If you do not receive your confirmation message, please contact me directly.
- Payment for your appointment can be made on the day or anytime prior to your appointment in person, via bank transfer, cash, or via Square card reader.
- If you are paying with cash, please have the exact amount of money. I do not give out change.
- Any offers/discount codes must be quoted at the time of booking, otherwise, they may be invalid.
As mentioned above, all clients need to pay a £10 booking fee when booking any services priced at £15.00 or above. This booking fee is non-refundable or transferable after 48 hours prior to the appointment. It needs to be paid within 24 hours to secure their appointment. Clients can cancel or reschedule their appointment up until 48 hours before the appointment and they will be refunded.
If clients have to cancel/re-schedule less than 48 hours before their appointment, I will ask for the FULL appointment cost. This does not give me enough time to re-fill the appointment slot, therefore my business is losing out on money.
If you do not turn up for your appointment, I will also ask for the FULL cost of the service(s) you had booked in. If you do not pay, I will blacklist you from booking in with me.
Please arrive on time for your appointment and if I am coming to your house, please be in for when I arrive. If you are over 15 minutes late, I will not be able to carry out your appointment and I will still ask for the full cost to be paid. Again, if you do not pay, I will blacklist you from booking in with me.
- For brow/lash tinting and hair colouring services, you must have had a recent patch test done by myself or one will need to take place before booking any of these appointments.
- Please inform me prior to your appointment if you have had any allergic reactions to specific products/ingredients in the past so these can be avoided during your appointment.
Home Salon Appointments
- Please arrive on time. If you are over 15 minutes late, I will not be able to take you and I will ask for the cost of the appointment slot to be paid. If you do not pay, I will blacklist you from booking in with me.
- Please come to your appointment alone if you can.
- Please be in on time. If you are over 15 minutes late, I will not be able to take you and I will ask for the cost of the appointment slot to be paid. If you do not pay, I will blacklist you from booking in with me.
- Please allow up to 30 minutes grace for your appointment. This is to take into account the late running of previous clients, road closures, traffic, and any other anomalies that may occur.
- Travel is calculated from where I am situated at the time. A mileage fee will be applicable to everyone out with 3 miles.
- Any parking costs must be paid in full by the client.
- If there is inadequate parking, please notify me in advance.
- For journeys over 15 minutes, there will be an additional charge out with the mileage fee.
- For health and safety, I ask that clients and their parties do not smoke during any services.